Thursday, August 6, 2009

In Between the Appointments

Well, we are just past halfway to our next appointment. I am exactly 13 weeks along today and have 191 days until my original due date. We will get to take a look at the babies again in just over a week and I am sooooo excited but a little nervous at the same time. Nothing else is really all that new. The regular symptoms of pregnancy are still in full effect and I am looking forward to hopefully feeling a little less tired soon. One thing that we do know for sure, that I have not mentioned before, is that (as long as they are still monoamniotic twins) the babies will be delivered at or before 34 weeks gestation. So, we will be expecting preemies. I have begun my research on preemie babies and I believe that we will find alot of the information helpfull down the road. We will register to take the Infant and Child CPR class this fall so that we are sure to be up to date and able to take a little ones home when it is time. Hope everyone is enjoying your summer and I will update again after my next appointment on August 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment