Friday, April 30, 2010

Apnea Monitors Gone...maybe!!!

Hello!  I hope that everyone is doing well.  I am not sure how many people still take the time to check the blog but, I thought that I would update after the twins last appointment at the apnea clinic.  The girls have been doing very well and are growing like weeds!  At the appointment Brooklyn was 13# 3oz. and 23 1/4 inches long.  Brienna was 12# 12oz. and 22 1/4 inches long.  They are definitely growing and evidently Brooklyn is growing faster than Brienna!!  I am a little sad because this weekend I have to pack up the 0-3 month clothes and take out the 3-6 month clothes.  If anyone know anybody expecting twin girls let me know!  I have twin clothes to get rid of! :)  The PA downloaded the monitors and will be getting back to us with the results the middle of next week.  IF the girls have had no spells over the last couple of months we will be able to get rid of the monitors!!!  I am so excited and looking forward to the twins being wireless FINALLY! 
I hope that everyone enjoys the weekend and I will update when we hear back from the apnea clinic!
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment