Friday, January 29, 2010

Brooklyn and Brienna are 6 weeks old!!!

It seems as though the last six weeks have been a total blur!  The girls are growing so fast.  It is wonderful to see them getting so bigger and being able to stay awake for longer periods of time during the day.  We still wake them to eat every four hours.  The bottling is going much better than a week ago.  This is one thing that I hope improves quickly so that it becomes easier to feed them by myself. 
Yesterday was the first day that Mike went back to work and I was home by myself with four kids.  I think that doing daycare was pretty good prep for caring for twins.  Time management is very important.  But, things went very smoothly. 
Next week is a busy week for the girls, they go to the eye doctor on Thursday to be rechecked and then on Friday gp back to our family doctor.  Hopefully everything will check out great and the girls will have grown.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and we will update again next week after their appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment