Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 15 - Inpatient Stay - 26 weeks

26 weeks is here and we are very thankful and feel very blessed that the girls are doing well. The past two weeks have gone by pretty quickly! This week has been very uneventful which is GOOD news. The babies must have unwound their cords a little bit because all of the doppler readings right now look really good. They still move constantly and give the nurses a hard time during monitoring. They are getting better though! The heart rates during the ultrasound this morning were 132 and 138.
It is kind of funny because we can get an idea of their personality already. Seeing them everyday is really fun and also is a chance to watch them grow and change. Thank you again to everyone for the food, thoughts, prayers, visits and phone calls. It is all very much appreciated! I will update again in one week (27 weeks) unless I have news to share before that. We are praying for another uneventful week and as everyone keeps saying - No news is good news! I will post a couple of news pictures too! Have a good weekend and a wonderful week.

Here is my mailing address while in the hospital for those that have been looking for it:

Sanford USD Medical Center
Kelly Boersma
Room # 3423
1305 W 18th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't believe their weights are so good! I can only hope my little ones take after yours and grow nice and big. I am glad to hear your stay is going well and smoothly. I get admitted tomorrow so I will have more time to communicate with you. The pictures of the girls are beautiful. My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly. I am glad to hear that things are going good for you and the girls both. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care of yourself and those little girls. Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    Miss you at the library! Miss Sydney keeps me posted though. I pray everything turns out ok. Those girls are beautiful already! Take care.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete